Delorean crossword

Fellow DMCer's,
No one showed me a finished copy of the crossword puzzle. So, I'll wait a few
weeks and then see about posting the answers in the vault.
If you want to see how nice JZD was at the Cleveland show. Look in the vault
at JZDincar. It shows him signing Scott M's glovebox lid. The man showed lots
of class.
James cruise easy in JCDV.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 6569