Re: Cooling Fan circuit

I had the same problem on my car this afternoon. It turned out that
one of the wires on the jumper came loose. Look at the bottom row of
relays. All the way to the left you should have a blue relay socket
with a jumper wire rather than the blue relay. When looking at the
relay socket, the bottom slot is live for the power. The 2 outer
slots are for the fans. Also check the in line fuses to make sure
that they are still good. Make sure that the jumper wire is snugly
plugged into place. This should cure your problem. Replacing the
jumper wire with fanzilla is a good idea, but unless you have an
automatic transsmission, it's probably not a nessesity at this time.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, François Laplante <laplanca@xxxx>
wrote:
> The right front fan of the cooling system of my Delorean does not
work. If I jump the live wire from the left fan, the right fan works
correctly; the ground is also correct. I suppose the trouble is at
the FanFail Module, where the two live wires split to the fans.
> My problem: I do not find the Fan Fail Module. Could someone
indicate me where in the car I could find that module?