Front fascia for sale

Hello List,
Going to Cleveland really got me encouraged to finish my car. I have and
extra front fascia that is in pretty good shape that I am going to sell. I
need all the room and money I can get this summer. I have placed it on ebay
with a very low reserve. The bolts on the back are intact and not broken.
The person I bought it from stripped some of the paint off of it so it will
need a new paint job. It has very small eyebrows but I noticed that most
Dmc's have them. you can view pictures at the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=362927972

just thought I would let the list know

later
Dave,