Blower Motor

In the past few weeks, I have noticed that there have been several posts
talking about what needs to be done to "new" blower motors (cross reference
types) in order to get them working properly - i.e. spinning wrong
direction. When I was at the Cleveland show, my blower motor decided to
die. I walked over to the Houston area and walked away with a new one. It
took me about 10 minutes in the dark with a police man watching (as I was
borrowing his flashlight) to get the new one installed. It was actually one
of the easiest things that I have done to the car! When I turned the system
on, everything worked exactly like it was supposed to.

What I am getting at is, you might be able to save a few bucks by using a
cross over, but buying the part (not just blower motors) from the different
suppliers will pretty much guarantee that when you use it, it will work and
it will work the way it is supposed to without any modifications.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345