Re: [DML] Tires

The original tires were Goodyear NCT radials. These are no longer
available. I believe there is an NCT variation still made, but not in the
sizes needed for the DeLorean. Personally I recommend the Yokohama AVS
Intermediate. It is an excellent performance tire at a reasonable price and
is available in both of the correct sizes (195/60-14, and 235/60-15). You
can get a complete set of 4 for around $350 shipped to your door from the
Tire Rack http://www.tirerack.com/ (no affiliation other than as a
satisfied customer).

If you really want original tires, I have a complete set of 4 that I was
thinking about selling later this year. Less than 4000 miles on them, so
they have about 75-80% of the original tread depth with no checking or
cracking visible. I'll sell them for $150 plus UPS charges. I put the
Yokohamas on last year and have the NCT's in storage.

Mark Noeltner
VIN 6820
mark@xxxx