Re: [DML] Re: Cleveland and JZD

The day was not awesome. WE drove 5 hours to Cleveland and saw John for
about 5 seconds getting into a car. We did not know the show was this
week,
we thought it was next week, so we didn't have tickets to anything. Had
I known
we could have gotten into Fridays dinner without a ticket, we would have
gone
then and at least seen him and heard him. We even stayed for the dinner
and we
so tired by then we should have just left , but John was supposed to be
at the
dinner. As i have to use a wheelchair to get around, just looking at the
cars was
pure misery , I have never seen a rougher pavement than what they had up
there.
I know it was not John's fault that he didn't show up at the dinner, but
not
everyone had a great time. When we should have gone home, we stayed
because
we had tickets to the raffles, 200 prizes and we won nothing. I think we
left
after 11pm and got home around 4 am. We are both so tired and sore, we
have
been sick all morning. I do thank Ken for letting us come to the dinner.
It was just
plain dumb luck that nothing went right. I was so tired I couldn't eat
my $44
dinner. And a good time was had by all.