Delorans for Trade?

Hi all. I have been an avid reader of the DML for about 2-3 years
now. But alas i have not been an owner. Right now i am pushing
through my need for horsepower stage of my life, and I would
love to get my hands on a D.

I have a 1991 Nissan 300zx (the new body style) which is in excellent
condition. I wish to trade this awesome sports car for a D.

The Delorean must be in good mechanical condition. Meaning the
drivetrain must be good. I cant really deal with a bad troubled
engine or transmission. Basically the mechanical aspects of
the car must be good.. doors must work properly. etc..
But i dont really car about the interior you could have taken
a dump in there with a deer in the passenger seat and i'd love
to take it.. since i do plan on updating the interior.. plus
the exterior panels could have some dents in it.. no big deal..
perhaps even be painted..

well if you have any ideas or if you know anyone who wants to
get rid of their D and needs a car that is still a beautiful
sports car but cheaper on the insurance..contact me

Vik Saini
352-219-5658 Cell
djrx7 AIM Screename

-----