Cinti 2000

I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the picture coverage by Michael and Dave and others on the Show......for those of us unable to attend, it is nothing short of fantastic. I am printing out all of the pictures on Bright White Paper and putting them in an album. That is the closest I can get to actually attending in person. I have never seen such great coverage even to live motion full size screen of the various cam views. In looking at the people present, I can see I would have been out of place anyway. You are ALL such young kids! Ho Ho. I am 79 but still going strong.

I AM curious about the mechanics of the pictures......I am into digital cameras and use it extensively. Assume this is how you are taking the pictures (what camera?) and then either sending them from a hotel room via a laptop and Juno, or maybe someones home in Cleveland.....anyway....great and many thanks.

Murray
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State