Delorean For Sale

 I purchased my Delorean shortly after the facility was closed in Orange
County, Ca. My car was one of 43 that was seized and sold by the bank. I got
to choose the one I wanted.
It has been stored inside since 1985. It always performed well and I had
no major problems. I had it serviced regularly by trained Delorean tech's
who had previously worked at the facility.
I have my own stock of parts for this car; front fenders, "T" panel; rear
quarter panels w/glass; both doors w/windows, Louver & engine cover;
instrument panel, steering wheel, spare tires, weather stripping, lots of
interior parts and on and on and on.
I want to sell it all, together . . . the car and all the parts. I will
sell it all for 25K. If you do not like the price, don't respond. At this
time, I am not motivated to sell the parts separately. I will answer any
questions about the car and parts via email. I will have an inventory list
available within the coming week.

Vic Stewart