RE: [DML] Lee Isler

Lee,
It was good to see your message in the DML. Like Joe I have not heard back
from you. So I am assuming my kit is also with the bunch that are waiting
for manuals and box art. My build code is 024/86. My shipping address
will be:

David Olson
Bay Area Medical Center
3100 Shore Drive
Marinette, WI 54143

Could you let me know if this is the case?

Thank you,
David

Please make every effort to contact Lee directly
about the limited edition models befors useing
the list.

Mike - Moderator of the Week