Re: [DML] Lee Isler

At 08:38 PM 6/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Lee,
>
> Please call or email me. Your email, 'snail mail' address, and phone
>number all 'bounced' or were changed. Regarding the DeLorean models.
>Thanks!
>Joe Fedeli
>fedeli@xxxx
>Voice Mail: 1-888-392-4832 ext.800-441-1837
>Fax: 1-888-392-4832 ext. 800-441-1837*

reply:

Hello Joe,

We were wondering when we would hear from you? all our e-mails were
bounced plus
we have been having some serious problems with our Internet site. We
received your post card
just today.

The current up date is that all kits are complete and those not yet
shipped are waiting for
manuals and box art. So - Your two kits are sitting hear on a shelf. Your
kits are safe and just waiting their turn. Unfortunately I have been
swamped by work involved in retiring from the software business and
consequently had very little time to complete the kits. So the time I had
thought
it would take to complete the kits is no longer a possibility. The best I
can do at the moment is assure you that you have a kit and it will get
finished and shipped as soon as possible. That said
next week I am taking the first vacation in 8 years, it's not a big deal
just 5 days at a place known as Carmel by the Sea, a few days of diving and
hot tubs.....

If you have moved you might confirm your shipping address.

Thanks

Lee

BTW: My Name is "Seiler"

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!