Re: [DML] Stalling!!!

STOP STARTING YOUR CAR!!!!!!

Mine had the exact same symtpoms. Your problem is fuel contamanation, To
make a long story short, red fuel is bad. Drain the tank, clean it a few
times, replace the rotting fuel pickup hose, you may also may have to replace
the fuel pump boot. Continuing to start your car with the bad fuel can cause
thousands of dollars worth of damage to the fuel system. Trust me I've been
there.

Andrew
4194