Re: [DML] eBay item

> Carson Clark wrote:
>
> You have got to be kidding me. $600? Only if they could PROVE that
> that was the front end off of the original BTTF car used in the movie.

The eBay seller does not claim that it is off of the original car.
I believe the word used in the item description is "reproduction".

Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Tag: WIDGET

We've gone about as far as we can with this one. If anyone is
interested, please contact the seller on e-Bay. This
subject is now closed.

Mike - Moderator of the Week