Re: [DML] Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?

Re: [DML] Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?

If any of you find a r/c delorean please tell me....When I was five I saw a
remote controlled delorean at the BTTF shop in Universal Studios Orlando
Florida. That was five years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday,it
was a fid driving it around circleing around me and it bumped into my foot.Of
course I fell Down and picked it up looked at it and set it down. I went into
the store and my mom asked how much they were they were $50.00. Then we
walked out and left the park.

Since then I have been calling and searching every store within 500miles and
gave up.
So if any of you find one please post very fast.

Collin,