Fuel Mileage

Out of curiosity, what's the MPG on your DeLorean?
I put about 300 miles a week (give or take a few) on my car just going to and
from work. I just broke the 30k mark on my odometer last week!
Anyway, over the last FIVE fill-ups...
24.1855 mpg
20.7978
20.839
22.1615
21.773

For the most part, it's straight highway. Once I hit the city, it's stop and
go and up a mountain for a few miles.

How do these numbers compare?

Colby Knight
83 DMC