Hello,
This is going to be a little hard to explain, but I'll try. On the
bottom row of relays(7 in row) there is a black wire conecting relays
#19,20,21,24 & 25. I think it may also connect to other relay(s) because I
have 2 connectors not hooked to anything. does anyone know what these black
wires are for? I would assume they are ground wires for the relays but I am
not sure. All the wires in my compartment are perfect except this black one
is melted and is bare in most places(even cut). most of my electronics don't
work(locks,mirrors,windows) I am going to replace this wire because it is
cut in half and obviously not doing what it is made to do. I just want to
know what it is for. Could this be the reason why a lot of my electronics
don't work?

Thanks,
Dave