Thursday night tour Correction/Clarification

Thursday night tour Correction/Clarification

I wrote a message the other night stating that the show information packets
and T-shirts could be picked up from me on Thursday night. I ended up
naming a few places I was going to be at but it DOES NOT change the plans for
the Thursday Orientation Cruise. If you are doing the Orientation Cruse you
have to go to the Holiday Inn to pick up tickets to get in according to your
packet information. The end location is even a surprise to me I am going to
be all around and inadvertantly put down a place I was meeting some people
later.

My apologies.

I will have the overall agenda packets and T-shirts with me at that time but
it does not have anything to do with the Thursday tour.

Again follow the flyers you received in the mail for instructions or contact
Mike

Ken