VIN 6362 For Sale

Dear DML,

I am saddened to hear that DeLorean Owners John G. Terry passed away. He
was a very nice, interesting person to talk to. I really learned a lot about
the DeLorean from him. Unfortunately John has a series of health problems
which prevented him from driving the car. He always kept it in excellent
mechanical and cosmetic condition. He told me that the DMC was his retirement
toy. He was the first person to bring a DeLorean car to the Bowie British Car
Day at Allens Lake, Bowie Maryland.
His family member Jimmie Terry has become the executor of John's estate.
The Family would like to help this very nice car find a good home.
I can provide you the details of the car below.

1981 DeLorean. Original Owner. Automatic. 9,500 miles from new. Imron
Ferrari RED paint from DuPont. New owner can have the paint removed to reveal
a superb stainless body. Has the relief lines on the hood without gas flap.
Gray Leather interior is in excellent condition. The car still smells like a
new DeLorean. All updates (relay, electrical, etc.) and parts from DeLorean
One, California. New Tires, Recent fuel and ignition tune up. Fly in and
drive home.

For further information please e-mail me privately or contact Jim at the
address below.

Jimmie Terry, Jr.
263 Scoville NW
Orangeburg, SC 29115