JZD in Men's Health

I finally went back and found this. On page 104 of the March 2000
issue of Men's Health there is a quote from John DeLorean regarding
the future of cars.

Sorry I don't have a scanner, but the clipping follows:

"Q: What is the future of cars?
John DeLorean: There are some exciting things going on with hybrid
technology (an internal-combustion engine combined with a second
energy source). But don't count out gasoline as the main fuel --
because of the multi-jillion dollars that have been invested in its
production. The resources for the foreseeable future are out to 60
years. So, I don't think cars are really going to change all that
drastically; after all, they've hardly changed at all over the last
60 years. The major innovations have been very few -- air-
conditioning, power steering, power brakes, and the microchip."