Re: [DML] '00 DeLorean?

I've heard that a new "standard" Chevrolet or Ford built out of a dealership
parts department would cost in excess of $1,000,000 (unconfirmed). From the
prices I've seen for "replacement parts" I believe that. Given that, I imagine
a complete "new" DeLorean built from "new" parts, even if possible, would easily
cost in excess of that amount. But if you have a spare mil or so, go for it!
Otherwise, contact me for a "nearly new" DeLorean being offered for considerably
less. You won't be disappointed!

Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982, still for sale)
Tag: WIDGET