Re: [DML] Re: Carpet Color

The two tone interior, silver carpets black leather trim, looks great. As
a matter of fact, Rob Grady has an 1983 origional car, First Place Concours
d' Elegance winner with this interior. From What I understand the two tone
interior, like the early 1981 DeLorean's are very rare and desirable.

Have you ever noticed the texture of the different types of carpet? The
later cars have a better quality(?) carpets. The "pile" seems closer together
and overall looks astechically more attractive.