Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

Patrick Cowan wrote:

> Vixen is lookiing good...I cant believe that thng is driveable though

That makes two of us. =)

> But what will you do when vixen is done??
> get another one and restore it?

I think that could be fun. I have a line on another disassembled one already... but I already have 4 cars, and a 1-car garage. I've been promising my poor Chevy (now in underground storage) that I'd start her restoration soon. She just turned 21 last Valentine's Day, and it's her turn next. After that, it's hard to say...

-Dave