Gray Carpeting needed & antenna support bracket

Gray Carpeting needed & antenna support bracket

Gang,

I'm in need of some gray carpeting especially for the passenger side of
11596. I would like to replace both driver and passenger side but must
replace the passenger side. Does anyone out there have a good to above
average D carpet in your garage or basement? Please email me at the above
address.

Also I have a power anntenna and mounting bracket in my D. Mine hasn't worked
since I bought it so I took a close look at it today and found out someone
took the fuse out of the fuse holder. I direct wired it and it works. But
before I put this into regular use has there been any problems with the power
antenna's. Was this disconnected for a recurring problem or was it just blown
and not replaced?

Last question. My antenna mounting bracket seems less steady than then I
think it should. I noticed two mounting points. One near the top that bolts
towards the rear facia and one about 4 inches down that connects to the area
near the driver rearquarter pannel. Are these the only two anchor points to
hold the bracket and antenna steady?

Bill
Vin#11596