Registration DeLorean Car Show

This is the last call for registrations for the <A
HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show "Year 200</A>" featuring
Eastern Regional DeLorean Run 10
The latest date you can mail a registration for the show is Saturday and
still have a chance to get registered. Mail has been taking on average two
to three business days and I am leaving for the show early Thursday morning.

Registrations have continued to come in and we could surpass the 250 people
mark.
We will be close to 100 cars.

An agenda sheet and a reminder to which events you signed up for will be
handed out with the T-shirts on Thursday at Shooters if you are there or you
can pick up your packet Friday when you register at the Holiday Inn. If you
haven't gotten your T-shirt at Shooters you can get them and any remaining
packets on Friday evening at the Crawford or Saturday Morning at the
registration table.

Your Rock and roll Hall of Fame tickets and Science Center tickets will also
be in the Packet. The Goodtime III is just a check in. I will have all the
tickets. Times will be posted again in the registration packets.

Look forward to seeing you there. Who knows maybe we will do it again.

Ken