Driving Tour: Clarification

As of now, the Nobody Gets Lost Driving Tour of Cleveland and Rock &
Roll Road Rally has 126 people. Holy mackrel! That's a lot!

One caution: we will be starting the tour in the street. This affects
people without partners and people who use CDs.

If you are coming to the show solo, do not count on stumbling into a
navigator or driver at the tour launch site. We will be launching from
a short street behind the Great Lakes Science Center (DCO volunteers
will be directing traffic to this spot). There is no all day parking in
that street. You cannot leave your car there and ride off with someone
else. Feel free to meet people in the hotel or Science Center parking
lots, or walk to the launch, but do not bring a car down and expect to
leave it there.

Everyone will get their soundtrack cassette (CD if you have requested
it) at the moment of launch. We assume you can just slip it into your
player and go. Some cars have CD players mounted in hard to reach
spots. If yours is one, you can save yourself some trouble by
discussing it with me at Thursday's cocktail reception or by showing up
for the tour a few minutes early on Friday morning.

- Mike Substelny