Interesting Test

Testing my DML connection.......

To ALL:

In the event that this e-mail gets through.......I have some interesting
news!

The plans to create a die-cast all metal 1/18th scale model (not a kit) is
in the
works. A few weeks ago Steve at DMC Houston referred SunStar America Inc.,
A Chinese manufacture to me as a DMC model consultant. Today the final
meetings and initial DMC-12 X began with a
photo session and measuring of my DeLorean VIN: 005726. Next week I will be
attending
a proto-type meeting at Sun Star US offices, where technical aspects of the
metal die casting will
be addressed.

This is a real no nonsense manufacturing and world wide distribution
effort. I will try to keep
the list updated as to the progress and anything else I think ,might be of
interest.

I will see about getting a special deal for all DML members with some kind
of single source, it won't be me, but I am certain I can arrange a price
discount of some kind.

The models will be made in China, I have been invited to the manufacturing
plant and if I go I will take pictures and offer them in some format to
List members.

More later.

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!