Re: Fuel Injection Roblem PART 2

Hi Chris,

You write "the frequency valve buzzes during warm up". In my understanding it
should buzz all the time. During warm up it is not possible to control the
mixture because the oxigen sensor only works correct at operatating temperature.
So, when the engine is still cold, the ECU provides the frequency valve with a
valve at witch this valve opens about 60% of the time. After warming up the ECU
goes over to control status and the frequency valve should be open about 45 to
55 % of the time.

Because you already replaced the oxigen sensor and because you can hear the
frequency valve during warm-up, I expect the problem to be in the ECU. Try to
find another D and swap the ECU models. See if the problem is now on the other D
and your is working fine.

Good luck,

Jeannot Rooyens

Rear mounted 6 cylinder engine with Bosch K-jetronic without lambda sensor (911)

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.