Re: that great smell o' gasoline.

Remove the access panel to the gas tank. Leave it off and fill up the
D. Top off your tank by filling it up the hose that connects to the
inlet restricter. Watch the seal around the fuel sending unit and
check to see if gas leaks out. Or you can go straight to tightening
it. Another thing, are you using an old stock gas cap, or one of the
tight fitting crossover parts? Had this prolem on my car too. The
gasoline got so hot durring stop & go traffic that it was able to
expand and build up enough pressure to push through the seal on a
loose fitting sending unit. Check these items & let me know what
happens.

-Robert
vin 6585