Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:11:41 GMT
From: "Empress Ballroom" <empressballroom@xxxx>
Subject: Re: lowering

Someone told me to cut 3.5 coils out of the rear springs and put them in the
front and put the stock front springs in the back. Apparently this works but
it is really bad for the suspension because you can't adjust the
rear..."camber" I think is the word he used. So it is not a great option.
Some of the other companies have adjustable rear suspension components that
you can buy, they were on display at the St.Louis 1999 convention. Also, PJ
Grady has shorter front springs that lower the front about 1.5 inches.

-empress