Thanks (was silly antenna...)

well folks, thanks for your responses, i think the one i would want
personally would be the one on the left quarter panel coming out of the
"vent". I am kinda sad though, i was hoping it had the antenna like modern
cars, you know, imbedded in the glass. We have a 95 volvo 940 wagon and it
has the rear windshield mounted antenna , and the reception is GREAT, you can
pick up stuff in the bottom floor of a parking garage (the underground part),
whereas we also have a 93 volvo 740 sedan with a auto antenna on the rear
left i think, and its reception is lousy. Has anyone ever tried relocating
it? can this be done? could you possibly put it somewhere areound the louvres
or something? dmc joe??