From: heskin@xxxx [mailto:heskin@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 9:13 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Horn replacement

Hello All,

I'm looking for any info on horn replacement. My horn sounds like
a dying animal, and does no good to warn crazy Boston drivers to stay
far away from my left front fender ;). Do people recommend
replacing it(them) with stock horns, or are there any aftermarket
horns that are better and easy to install?

Thanks in advance.

-Hank #1619

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx