Results: DML Effect-> Impression of DeLoreans

Results: DML Effect-> Impression of DeLoreans

This survey asked for DML subscribers who DO NOT own DeLoreans to
describe how reading the DML has changed their impression of DeLoreans.
19 people participated, an excellent response considering the nature of
the question.

Reading the DML has convinced me 0
never to buy a DeLorean.

Reading the DML discourages me from 0
purchasing a DeLorean, but the jury
is still out.

The DML has frightened me, but I 3
still want a DeLorean.

The DML has has no influence on my 0
thinking at all.

Reading the DML has increased my 10
desire for a DeLorean.

Without the DML, there is no way 6
in the world that I would even
consider buying a DeLorean!

As a histogram:
(best viewed with a fixed width font)

X X
X X
X X
X X X
X X X
__________________X____________X______X_
/ / /
DML frightened me, but / /
I still want a DeLorean. / /
/ /
DML increased my desire for a /
a DeLorean. /
/
Without the DML, there is no way
in the world that I would even
consider buying a DeLorean!

I for one will sleep well tonight knowing that some people out there
have gotten a favorable impression of DeLoreans from the DML.

Note that this is not a "scientific" survey, but the eGroups software
*does* prevent any subscriber from giving more than one response. I
certainly feel more comfortable now that I have this poll as a basis for
my judgement instead of a guess.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280, 7 years