A New DeLorean Book

 Seeing as how it has been nearly 15 years since a definitive DeLorean
source was written about the automobile, I was wondering if anyone has
thought about writing a new "Morte d' Lorean" aka "Stainless Steel
Illusion".
What would be the necessary precautions to doing this, aside from
attaining as
much information as one could from the last 20 years or so. Who would
one
have to contact for permission rights? Maybe include a morsel of info
regarding
the "non-existant" New DeLorean.
I know this sounds a little, if not totally farfetched, but I've really
been pondering
this certain dilemma for quite awhile.

Thanks in Advance,

Robert G.