The 2000 DeLorean Posters

Hi group.

I'm going to start a new project in a few weeks: a revival of the 'Live The Dream' campaign. The posters will be identical to the old ones, with the same bodies of text and the same typefaces. I will be making these to A4 or maybe A3 size. I will be using new pictures of the cars, though.

I'll be speaking to owners in the UK and hopefully organising some photo shoots for the car withing the next month. I'd also like to use a RHD car. Oh, no, I forgot. They don't exist, now, do they? (nod to Chris P and Rick H) =).

If any UK owners know of any good locations suitable for shooting, please let me know. I'm thinking that the summer nights will give some dramtic red skies to reflect on the stainless.

A question to all the group: do you know what type face to use? I think one is impact and the other Andale Mono, but I can't be sure. If anyone out there knows, input will be GREATLY appreciated.

Mail me privatly at diashi_c@xxxx if you are interested, want to use your car in the shoot or has any information on the subject. I will try to keep them as cheap as possible. The best way for me may to be send them to a printing company. I will post some preview versions up on the vualt when I can.

Matt,

'Dreaming the dream'