Fascia, Best offer takes it

Hello List,
I am selling the rear fascia that came off of my car. It has two 4-5
inch tears but is very straight. The tears are clean and could be repaired
very easily with some type of glue. I have 3 pictures available. You can
view them at the below links or I can email them to you. I need the garage
space and this item must go. make me an offer and I will probably take it.
shipping will be less than $20.00 in the U.S. I will take parts in trade if
you like.

http://new.8op.com/artith/bumper.jpg
http://new.8op.com/artith/bumper4.jpg
http://new.8op.com/artith/bumper3.jpg

Thanks for your time. I really dont want to throw it away when somebody
could use it. Iwould have but someone gave me a good deal on another one.

thank you
David
DMC#2496