$10,000 D for sale

Guys,

I am sorry for not getting back with all of you. I moved to N. Carolina and have just gotten back online. The car is still for sale. I will post a notice when I have pics scanned in, so I can ship them to anyone interested. You can also e-mail me, and I will send you the pics when I get them. If anyone wants to look at the car, e-mail me privately. It is located in Huntsville, AL. Here is some info on the condition. The car looks and runs great, but needs a new brake master, radiator, and could probably use new hoses and a water pump soon. Has new parts like a thermostat, label set, oil pressure sending switch, belts, air duct hose, etc...Runs great, but might overheat because of radiator leak etc... Has not overheated yet!!! Anyway, I will get back with you! Needs very little to be fully drivable.

Thanks
Sean