Re: [DML] Fuel Injector Problem

Chris, I work on D's also but not as much as some others in the group. But
some rubber parts I replace just because rubber hardens over a period of
time. I replace all the rubber bushings around the injectors when I'm working
on my car's or someone elses. It's cheap insurance. When you take the clips
off and take the injectors out, the rubber will be normally as hard as a
rock. You might use gentle pressure and break them off. You can replace with
Bosch 2-430-329-002. If you can't find them locally, I have them at $4.00ea.
Back track from there. Good Luck.
Ps:Please don't drop something in the holes.Then you will have to burn out or
clean.
John, Dherv10@xxxx
vin11004,06935,06568