Re: [DML] Squeeling sound?

Stan,
Check the bearing on the pulley for the ac ( There are two pulleys with
bearings, mounted close to each other). Sounds like the bearing is trying to
go out. If it does while going down the road, itwill lock up and cause the ac
belt to come off. Check both of these bearings, they are an over the counter
part at the local pep boys. Or check with you favorite Delorean parts place.
It is very easy to change. The noise may come and go but be aware if this is
your problem it will go out all at once. Cost for a repalcement bearing last
time I changed mine was $4.00. Also if this is your problem there is a great
how to in a past issue of Delorean World. If you dont have the issue give me
an email and I'll get you a copy of the section.
Bruce Battles
Vin 06569