Re: [DML] NO AIR CONDITIONING

Cecil Longwisch wrote:

> I was working on my car cooling fans with the engine idling and the air
> conditioning on. The compressor clutch began cycling in and out and finally
> quit and won't pull in now.
> This is a problem I have never had before! Help...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Cecil Longwisch
> #10663
> ILDMC1982

Cecil -

The problem is (most likely) that your car is low on freon! I had this happen
to mine several times... usually once a year or so (due to a _Very_ slow leak
at the compressor seal(s), or so I was told). Wasn't fast enough to require
major service, but was persistent enough to cause me a problem every spring.

BTW - if you catch this, send me a point-to-point response - or better yet,
call! I've tried emailing you directly but your email bounced.

--
All the best -
_
| N & W | The Virtual Workshop, Inc.
= oo---oo = P.O. Box 98 Titusville Fl 32781
email: <mmyjak@xxxx> voice&fax: 321.264.0440