DMC Wheels

I Have a perfect SET of 4 wheels that I would like to sell to a DMC
owner rather than some middle man. These are in excellent condition
and are located in Tulsa Oklahoma, shipping is not a problem. They
have the orginal tires on them, two are fair, two are good. Send
your best offer to "Jimilime AT aol.com". When I feel I've got a good
offer they are SOLD or if I don't receive a fair offer by June 1st
the deal is over. I will send a E-Picture to all that request it.
Or feel free to call me at 918-245-4088
James