Delorean Car Show Update (virus free)

Hi

Well as of Yesterday we have 76 cars registered for the show.
This is well ahead of the pace I had for the last show at this time (57) so
with any luck we will be near the 100 mark. I still need 24 so if you
haven't registered then PLEASE do. We Added Conneticut to the list so we are
up to 26 States.

This promises to be the most unusual collection of DeLoreans ever.

Also if those of you driving your cars to the show but did not plan on
entering it for judging I would like you to park your cars with the others. I
will have an area for you. Also could you e-mail me that the car will be
there so I can get a more accurate count thanks.

The instructions are being mailed today so if you do not received them by
Friday you may want to give me an e-mail. Check the cruise information. the
early registrations did not have the Thursday events so I had to make a few
assumptions there. If youneed to change no problem just e-mail me or Mike.

Virus Update

I have rerun the antivirus program numerous times and tested the system so I
am sure its gone. Sorry for any inconveniences as you know the virus stole
my password and everything was sent out within minutes. I did find out the
source and that computer has been cleaned as well.

I have removed my ms host so I cant receive vbs programs (common virus
attachment) and done other things to try to prevent a repeat.

Thanks and hope to see you all there.

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreancarshow.com</A>

Ken