Driving Tour now GPS Ready!

Gus Schlachter wrote:

> I don't suppose you could have someone make the run with a GPS receiver and
> then post the waypoints? I intend on being high-tech enabled.

You want it, you got it. We ran the route with a GPS receiver and took down the
waypoints of every turn. Tour participants may now request a version of the
directions with longitude and latitude instead of our sample stopwatch
readings. Please ask for this version at departure.

BTW we used the GPS system to confirm that our speeds were correct.

In a week or so we will upload the final version of the directions into the
eGroups vault. It will be in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, and it will
include both stopwatch readings and waypoints. Anyone who has a programmable
GPS system can enter all the data and be prepared to take the tour in 21st
century style!

- Mike Substelny