key ring on Ebay

Anyone on the list making the key rings as seen on Ebay with the posters?
They are nice looking and would like to speak with the maker.
A side note, thanks to Dave for the fast responce on the virus issue. I have
recieved a few questions about the Cleveland show web site. It is clean and
Ken as posted is up and running. Didnt mean to scare anyone about the subject
but wanted to stop the problem in its tracks. It needs to be said more often
that the guys who run the DML need to be given credit for the thankless job
that they do. So with that said THANKS!!!
Bruce Battles
Von # 06569