DMC pricing?

 I am a high school senior, and have wanted a DeLorean all of my life. I have been watching a wrecked DeLorean on ebay for the past couple of days. Its price is currently at $4500. I could pay for that out of my pocket and have money left over to spend on restoring it. It will need a new passengers side front fender, passengers side door, control arm, and a new front passengers side wheel. It supposedly runs well, and everything else is in good condition. I am thinking I can work and save up some money and gradually bring it back to life.
What I would like to know is, how much would all this cost to repair? Would I be better off waiting a couple of years and saving up for a good condition car? I know that front fenders run from $2000-$3000. I guess I could find out pricing through DMC-Houston, or PJ Grady, but I would like some opinions from owners.
Also, I know what book values are for DeLoreans, and what people are asking for them by reading Auto Traders, and stuff; but I would kind of like to know what people really pay for them. Please respond to <louiegolden@xxxx> Thanks!!
Louie Golden (NC)