Re: [DML] 81 for sale

Phil:

Here is some information about that DeLoran you sat in. Info is
from Carfax. Looks like this D has had some major issues....

---
Vehicle ID: SCEDT26T7BD004134
Yr/Mfg: 1981 Delorean
Model: Delorean
Body: 2D Cpe. 2-seat car
Engine: 2.8L V6 SOHC
Fuel: Gasoline
Driveline: Rear-wheel drive
Aspiration: Normal
Country Mfg.: United Kingdom

RESULT: PROBLEM TITLE(S) FOUND

The VIN submitted was checked against the Carfax database to determine
if any title document for this 1981 Delorean was designated or marked
with any of the following types of problems:

Salvage/Junk Title PROBLEM TITLE FOUND
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title PROBLEM TITLE FOUND
Flood Damage Title PROBLEM TITLE FOUND
Damage Disclosure Title Checked. No Problem Title Found.
Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON) Title Checked. No Problem Title
Found.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title Checked. No Problem Title Found.

Not Actual Mileage Title Checked. No Problem Title Found.

RESULT: No odometer rollback detected in the Carfax database.

The VIN submitted for this 1981 Delorean was checked against the Carfax
database to determine if any reported odometer reading is less than a
previous reading.

The Carfax database contains the following information about this 1981
Delorean:

DATE ODOMETER INFORMATION GENERAL
REPORTED READING SOURCE COMMENTS

03/25/1982 25 Illinois First lien reported
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lemont, IL
Title #A4148922

09/20/1988 15,124 Illinois First lien reported
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lemont, IL
Title #J5281106

07/06/1996 18,000 Illinois Failed emissions
inspection
Inspection Station
Downers Grove, IL

07/09/1996 Illinois Passed emissions inspection
Inspection Station
Downers Grove, IL

11/18/1996 Illinois SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE
Motor Vehicle Dept. ISSUED
Naperville, IL REBUILT TITLE ISSUED
Title #T6309209014 Not built to US emissions

specifications

08/05/1997 Illinois Title or registration
Motor Vehicle Dept. issued
Harvey, IL
Title #T7217792024

10/02/1997 Minnesota SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE
Motor Vehicle Dept. ISSUED
Anoka, MN FLOOD DAMAGE TITLE ISSUED
Title #W2750J275 Exempt from odometer
reporting

10/29/1997 Minnesota SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE
Motor Vehicle Dept. ISSUED
Anoka, MN Exempt from odometer
Title #W3020J401 reporting

12/17/1997 Minnesota Exempt from odometer
Motor Vehicle Dept. reporting
Anoka, MN
Title #F3510J684