Back to the future MOD

I am getting a DeLorean from a friend at work in two months and i want to make a
modification for the back to make it look like its from back to the future, i will probably
eventually put the wires all over the car too but i first need to make the rear exhaust part,
problem is though, that i need to find some sort of blueprints or schematics to make it. does
anypne have any suggestions or ideas? thanks
Derek