Cleveland

To All,

I am pleased to announce that DeLorean Services Mobile Repair Vehicle will be stationed just outside of Cleveland to inspect, service, and repair DeLoreans attending the big show. Alan, and yours truly, will arrive Monday June 12 and remain for a full day after the show is over.

This will be an ideal opportunity for you to get your "D" checked out before, during, or after the show. This should also provide you with the extra security of knowing that we will be close by in case you have a problem.

For more details go to our website Home Page at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/3755/mainA.html

For more information email us or call 770 631-4800.

"We're here to help you"
DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.