Re: [DML] Radio Bracket Removal: A few questions.

Re: [DML] Radio Bracket Removal: A few questions.

Put a 10ohm resistor ( radio Shack) in the jumper wire used to replace the
relay. You'll have to wrap it with electrical tape. I've had this in my car
for years with no problem. The light intensity is just right with 10 ohms
resistance. The stock lighting really creates a lot of heat behind that thin
plastic panel.

Bruce Benson

Also, the lights look brighter now than before, because I
> think it was on the dimmer control before. Has anyone come up with a
> good modification to put them back on the dimmer in a clean way? or a
> fixed resistor to cut the light a bit?
wattage?