81 for sale

Well, yesterday I went down to a car auction down in Blaine, MN (it's a suburb of St. Paul) there were some great cars a '69 Vette, a '62 Porsche 356B, and a 1981 DeLorean. The owner was trying to get at least $15,500.00 for the car, but the highest bid was $12,000.00 so the car wasn't sold. The auction was great and let you sit in the cars for auction, so I sat in the "D", but the most important thing was that I wrote down the Vin. It was SCEDT26T7BD004134 made in September of 1981. I was wondering of anyone knows who this is?

-Phil
philf@xxxx