Re: [DML] My Delorean Buying Haulted by Fire

Re: [DML] My Delorean Buying Haulted by Fire

--
My DeLorean hunting has ceased recently too. Just a few months ago I finally got the go-ahead from my parents to buy a DeLorean (I am a 17 year old senior in High school). I had recently inherited a good deal of money and am working, so I finally had the means to buy the car I had dreamed of since I was 5 years old. The car I was looking at was painted red, but I wanted a non-painted car, so I decided to keep on looking. Just a few weeks ago I thought I had finally THE DeLorean for me. My mother gave me permission to go up and buy it. But just days before I was to go buy the car, she reversed her decision to let me buy my dream car. I was heartbroken!! But I think I am truly meant to own a DeLorean, so I know one day the right car will come along at the right time. I wish you and your family the best of luck, and don't let go of your dream. We will both own DeLoreans at some point!- Louie Golden